For the chance to win a festive bottle of wine, fill in your answers to this year’s edition of the Metcalfes’ Christmas Quiz below and return to Barry Riley, either by post (46-48 Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4LY) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries is 5pm on Monday 19th December 2011.
The entrant with the highest score will win the bottle of wine. If more than one person has the highest score, the winner will be the name drawn first out of a hat. The winner will be notified shortly after the closing date.
You’ve got to be in it to win it!
Merry Christmas all!
METCALFES’ CHRISTMAS QUIZ QUESTIONS
1. Where is the world’s largest Christmas tree?
2. Which country was the first to use the tradition of Christmas trees?
3. We all know about the tradition of hanging stockings for gifts. Which country uses shoes instead of socks for the same purpose?
4. Who was the star of the movie titled White Christmas?
5. Which is the only Santa’s reindeer that is named after another animal?
6. What is the first name of Scrooge?
7. What was the name of the Tom Hanks featuring, animated Christmas movie?
8. Which animal did the Wise Men use to bring the gifts for Baby Jesus?
9. Which was the first country to issue a Christmas postage stamp?
10. Who was the star of the Christmas movie Jingle All The Way?
11. Which country is the largest exporter of Christmas trees?
12. Which Saint’s day is Boxing Day?